As the context requires, references to “Platforms” in these Terms shall include both the Website and the Applications.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before using the Platforms.
If you have any questions regarding the Platforms or these Terms, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Platforms, you can contact us at:
Luxe Dressing LTD Office 321,
239 High Street Kensington,
Contact us email@example.com
1. Understanding these Terms
- When certain words and phrases are used in these Terms, they have specific meanings (these are known as 'defined terms'). You can identify these defined terms because they start with capital letters (even if they are not at the start of a sentence). Where a defined term is used, it has the meaning given to it in the section of the Terms where it was defined (you can find these meanings by looking at the sentence where the defined term is included in brackets and speech marks).
- When we refer to “Luxe Dressing”, "we", "us" or "our", we mean Luxe Dressing LTD.
- Where we refer to "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Platforms.
- Where we refer to “Users”, we mean any other visitor of, and to, the Platforms.
- Where we refer to “Sellers”, we mean a User listing a Product (as such term is defined below) for sale on the Platforms.
- Where we refer to “Products”, we mean second-hand fashion and luxury goods, products or items listed for sale on the Platforms, by Sellers.
- We have used headings and paragraph numbers to help you understand these Terms and to easily locate information. These Terms are only available in the English language. We will not file copies of the contracts between us and you relating to our supply of the Platforms, so we recommend that you print or save a copy of these Terms for your records (but please note that we may amend these Terms from time to time so please check the Platforms regularly, and each time you intend to order any products and services made available by us for purchase over the Platforms, to ensure you understand the legal terms which apply at that time).
2. Cookies and how we use them
2.2.Local storage is technology which allows a website or an app to store and retrieve data on your mobile phone or other device. We use local storage to enable certain features, including to store certain parts of our Website on your device so that those pages load more quickly when you next visit them. You can control the use of local storage using your browser settings.
2.3.By proceeding beyond this page, you consent to our cookie and local storage settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie and local storage choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies and/or local storage will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our Website.
3.1.Allow you to use essential features of our Website such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the Website and accessing secure areas of the Website. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our Website for shopping, only for browsing.
3.2.Collect information about how you use our Website, so that we can improve the quality of our Website and service. This information is used by us to:
- provide statistics on how our Website is used;
- see how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
- provide feedback to our selected third-party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any product you bought);
- help us improve the Website by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience;
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our Website. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our Website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose;
- Offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest-based services both on this Website and on some other websites too. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognising that you have visited our Website. This information is used to inform you of Products and services of Luxe Dressing which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for Products and services of Luxe Dressing which may be of interest to you.
4.Managing your cookie preferences
4.1.Some of the cookies used by our Website are served by us, and some are served by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
4.2.We have made it very easy for you to understand what cookies we store, and why and provided you with control over which cookies and/or local storage you choose to allow.
4.3.In addition, you can click here to find further information about cookies and how to manage all cookies by changing your web browser settings:
4.4.Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies and/or local storage used on our Website you may not be able to take full advantage of our Website if you do so.
4.6.We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookies preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
This cookies policy was last revised on [17 January 2020]